Please email jdshutter (at) outlook (dot) com for a complete PDF version of my CV!
(2) Shutter, J.D.; Allen, N.T.; Hanisco, T.F.; Wolfe, G.M.; St. Clair, J.M.; Keutsch, F.N. A new laser-based and ultra-portable gas sensor for indoor and outdoor formaldehyde (HCHO) monitoring, Atmos. Meas. Tech., 12, 6079 – 6089, 2019.
(1) Esselman, B.J.; Amberger, B.K.; Shutter, J.D.; Daane, M.A.; Stanton, J.F.; Woods, R.C.; McMahon, R.J. Ro-tational spectroscopy of pyridazine and its isotopomers from 235-360 GHz: Equilibrium structure and vibrational satellites, J. Chem. Phys., 139(22), 224304, 2013.
(6) Insights into the formaldehyde (HCHO) budget at PROPHET Forest using leaf-level laboratory measurements and the FORCAsT model for biosphere-atmosphere exchange, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting: Virtual due to COVID-19, 2020. (Virtual Poster)
(5) Quantifying the bidirectional exchange and compensation point of formaldehyde (HCHO) with isoprene-emitting red oak (Quercus rubra) at realistic ambient levels, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting: San Francisco, CA, 2019. (Poster)
(4) Understanding an observed enhancement of formaldehyde within forest canopies: Implications for formaldehyde as an oxidative tracer of gas-phase chemistry, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting: Washington, D.C., 2018. (Poster)
(3) Laser-based and ultra-portable gas sensor for indoor and outdoor formaldehyde (HCHO) monitoring, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting: New Orleans, LA, 2017. (Oral)
(2) Calibration and utility of low-cost and highly-portable gas sensors for atmospheric composition measurement, 250th ACS National Meeting and Exposition: Physical Chemistry Division; Boston, MA, 2015. (Poster)
(1) Millimeter-Wave Rotational Spectroscopy of Pyridazine and its Astrochemical Implications, 245th ACS National Meeting and Exposition: Undergraduate Poster Session; New Orleans, LA, 2013. (Poster)